- Indian Army chief General Bikram Singh’s recent ‘hawkish’ statements to please Neo-Nazi BJP leaders like Ms. Sushma Swaraj endangers the Indian Occupied Sikh Homeland of Punjab – particularly the holy city of Amritsar
- An Open Letter to the Honorable Dr. Manmohan Singh, Prime Minister of India
- Musings on India’s ‘rape culture’ and India’s ‘Sikh’ Prime minister Manmohan Singh’s ‘Double speak’
- An innocent public request to Army Chief General Bikram Singh for copies of the Court of Inquiries about the missing twenty eight uniformed Sikhs who were murdered on the platform of the Tughlaqabad Railway station on November 1, 1984
- India lost $123 billion in black money (yes U.S. $. 123 Billion) during the decade 2001-2010
- Riparian Rajasthan MUST pay Punjab
- Latest reports indicate that India’s Chanakyan rulers are deliberately provoking Vietnam into an armed conflict &/or confrontation with China over the oil-rich South China Sea
- SIKH, KASHMIRI & CHRISTIAN READERS VISITING INDIA BEWARE!
- “Mumbai shuts down due to fear, not respect”, reads a headline in the Chennai-based HINDU newspaper, which line says a book about the state of the world’s largest demoNcracy – India– when it describes last Sunday’s funeral of the late Bal Thakeray, India’s ‘Hitler’, the Neo-Nazi Shiv Sena’s chief
- Musings on the recent concurrent visits to Pakistan by Bihar’s Chief minister Nitish Kumar & Punjab Deputy Chief minister Badal Jr. both political allies of the Neo Nazi BJP. Both gushing with joy! WHAT GIVES?
- Musings on Canadian Prime Minister Harper’s week long visit to the world’s largest demoNcracy – INDIA and why Sikhs support the concept of a Sikh majority democratic buffer state of Khalistan on the South Asian subcontinent
- A recollection of state-sponsored anti-Sikh genocide resulting in the deaths of over 10,000 innocent Sikh men, women, and children
- The Sept. 30 knife attack in London on the shameless Indian Gen. Brar was a ‘false flag’ operation, a Nura Kushti, staged by Indian Intelligence Agencies meant to discredit & reign in the ambitions of the free three million strong muscular Sikh diaspora
- British Prime minister David Cameron makes a deal with pro-independence first minister of Scotland, Alex Salmond, allowing him to organize a referendum in late 2014 about Scotland’s independence from Great Britain
- Another tale of massive corruption in the world’slargest & most corrupt, dystopian, caste-ridden demoNcracy – INDIA
- In 1974 India stole Canadian nuclear technology, given to it for peaceful research under sovereign guarantees, to test its 1974 nuclear bomb in the backyard of the Sikh Homeland in Pokharan, Rajasthan. Is history repeating itself?
- The puppet Badal & Son dynastic government of Indian Occupied Punjab has engaged in state- supervised terrorism when it arrested Akali Dal Panch Pardhani leaders Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu & Bhai Kulbir Singh Barapind on trumped up charges of waging war against the Indian state
- U.S. Congress passes unprecedented history-making unanimous resolutions last week, in support of the half million strong Sikh-American community whose ‘turbaned’ members had become targets of hate crimes in the United States
- ‘The Sikhs For Justice’ lawsuit against Punjab Chief minister Badal seems to be a fulfillment of a prediction by a great 4th century B.C. Greek philosopher, Aristotle, “Life is full of chances and changes, and the most prosperous of men may in the evening of his days meet with great misfortunes”.
- Sikh-Americans thank the American people & the Administration for their instantaneous sympathetic response after the August 5, 2012, killing of 6 Sikh worshippers in the Wisconsin Gurdawara shooting